Sublime creates and delivers Creative Solutions to brands looking for effective advertising. We offer high-impact solutions where market-leading technology combines with a creative-first approach. Sublime simplifies the delivery of premium, meaningful & user-friendly brand ad experiences. We are committed to breaking the mould in creative innovation, while delivering the highest level of service and support. Founded in 2012, the Paris-based company has offices in London, Madrid, Milan and Singapore, and delivers direct and programmatic advertising campaigns across the globe.
WHAT WILL YOU DO ?
As an Ad Operations Director your missions will be to manage our Ad Operations Managers team in UK in order to ensure that direct and programmatic ad campaigns work properly, managing the setup on different platforms (SSPs, internal Adserver) as well as handling the relationship with clients and partners (Trading Desks, Agencies, DSPs and Direct advertisers).
Your main missions will be to :
- Manage the UK Ad Ops Team, make them progress, proceed to quarterly appraisal, help to conflict resolution, collect and inform the HR/your direction about training needs…
- Manage programmatic and direct campaigns on the UK, US and German scope via the different platforms, ensuring the good delivery of the campaigns and the achievement of the KPIs selected by the client;
- Produce reporting of campaigns and make recommendations for your internal/external clients;
- Monitoring of investments;
- Analyze and understand the different KPIs: traffic, visibility, target coverage, completion rate, arrival rate, etc.
- Daily contact with traders, DSP, SSP, Agencies and other technical partners;
- Support the sales division, providing them with expertise on our products and the market environment;
- Maintain a good communication between the other Sublime offices;
- Contribution to the development of new tools for the Ad Ops department.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous experience (5 years) in advertising industry, ad serving and ad management technologies
- Previous experience in management
- Good knowledge of DSP tools
- The ability to manage and interpret data
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office - particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Starting date : ASAP
- Contract : Permanent contract
- Salary: 45k£ / year base salary + 5£ bonus
To apply, meet us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2415699996/?capColoOverride=true and join your PDF resume