Sublime creates and delivers ad experiences that activate, captivate and inspire digital audiences at scale. We offer a high-impact marketplace where market-leading technology is combined with a creative-first approach. Sublime simplifies the delivery of premium, non-intrusive digital ad formats that elevate brand equity, drive results, and enhance the user experience. We are committed to breaking the mold in creative innovation, while delivering the highest level of service and support.
Founded in 2012, the Paris-based company has offices in London, Madrid, Milan and Singapore, and delivers direct and programmatic advertising campaigns across the globe
Our clients are the top tier advertisers and agencies: we are currently working with the likes of 20th Century FOX, M&S, Adidas, Dell, Sony, Toyota, Lexus, Vodafone… and many more.
Sublime is today looking for a vibrant and ambitious Agency Account Manager to work with a Senior Account Manager and Head of Agency on a specific agency patch within GroupM.
What you will be doing:
As our Agency Account Manager, your main missions will be:
- Working collaboratively with the Senior Account Director, and Head of Agency
- Supporting the Agency Group's business unit in the daily tasks
- Driving brand sales and consistently hitting quarterly sales targets
- Identifying potential clients and the decision makers within the client organisation
- Growing Sublime’s overall presence among our clients so we are one of the first considered
- Meeting potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network
- Planning approaches and pitches. Working with the team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Working with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Submitting weekly progress reports and ensuring the data is accurate
- Liaising with the adops and publishing teams to ensure a smooth set up and delivery for your campaigns
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that you will continue to enhance the company’s performance
__Who are you? __
Beyond a CV we are looking for a bubbly individual who is eager to learn in a fun and dynamic environment and who is Sales-orientated, organised, confident, a strong achiever, strategic and project-planning acumen.
You will also need to show excellent interpersonal skills and be a team player. Intuition and independence are key, as the role offers a lot of autonomy to make your own decisions and show off your personality and creativity.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in digital advertising (preferably across Mindshare/Essence/GroupM) and a thirst for helping to grow the company and growing within the company.
Enclose your resume (PDF format) and follow the link to joign the team!! https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2334135842/?capColoOverride=trueto