Are you passionate about Digital Advertisement and disruptive technology? Do you want to work with big brands advertisers, international websites publishers, and an amazing team? This might be an opportunity to blast forward in your career!
Sublime creates and delivers ad experiences that activate, captivate and inspire digital audiences at scale. We offer a high-impact marketplace where market-leading technology is combined with a creative-first approach. Sublime simplifies the delivery of premium, non-intrusive digital ad formats that elevate brand equity, drive results, and enhance the user experience. We are committed to breaking the mold in creative innovation, while delivering the highest level of service and support. Founded in 2012, the Paris-based company has offices in London, Madrid, Milan and Singapore, and delivers direct and programmatic advertising campaigns across the globe
What You Will Be Doing
As a member of the Operations team on the UK market, the missions carried out will be aimed at ensuring that direct and programmatic ad campaigns work properly, managing the setup on different platforms (SSPs, internal Adserver) as well as handling the relationship with clients and partners (TradingDesks, Agencies, DSPs and Direct advertisers).
More precisely, your missions will be:
- Traffic, manage and optimize direct and programmatic Ad campaigns
- Support internal Sales and Publishers Teams
- Learn to identify issues and suggest the right solutions
- Communication with clients (media agencies, direct advertisers) on day-to-day for online ad fulfilment needs, and other technical partners (DSP, SSP, Data provider, etc.)
- Produce reports of campaigns based on the analyse of different KPIs (traffic, visibility, completion rate…) and make recommendations for clients
- Hot Desking or Video chat to provide constant support and troubleshooting actions
What You Need for this Position
- Student in Business or Marketing School, with a digital specialization
- Previous experience in advertising industry, ad serving and ad management technologies would be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office - particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced, evolving climate
- Starting date: ASAP
- Contract duration: one year
- Localisation: London
Please send your application on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2694507829/