Are you passionate about Digital Advertising and disruptive technology? Do you want to work with big brands advertisers, international publishers, and an amazing team? This might be an opportunity to blast forward in your career!
Sublime creates and delivers ad experiences that activate digital audiences at scale. We offer a high-impact marketplace where leading technology is combined with a creative-first approach. Sublime simplifies the delivery of premium, non-intrusive digital ad formats that elevate brand equity, drive results, and enhance the user experience. We are committed to breaking the mold in creative innovation, while delivering the highest level of service and support. Founded in 2012, the Paris-based company has offices in London, Madrid, Milan, Manchester, Lyon and Singapore, and delivers advertising campaigns across the globe.
What will you do?
As Publisher Operations Assistant, you play a significant role ensuring the delivery of the teams digital advertising campaigns in all of our APAC markets. Dedicated to work for our clients, you will assist with the operational relationship with our Publishers and work with them to help make the very most of Sublime’s tools & solutions. You will also contribute to our publisher network growth by identifying new prospects and managing a part of the unsolicited applications within the publishing team.
- Identifying, contacting and pitching to new prospects, managing unsolicited applications & integrating new Publisher partners
- Creating and managing Publishers accounts, managing the connections with our broadcasting tools (adservers, SSP’s etc), creating and implementing the tags
- Tracking revenues & performance for APAC publishers
- Analyzing and understanding the Network KPIs, strengths and opportunities, proactively identify issues and suggest solutions
- Trafficking of Publishers Direct Ad campaigns
- Advising and supporting Sales Team with their briefs and sales pitches
- Assisting our Publishers Partners with their troubleshooting and enquiries
Who are you?
- You are a student within a Business or Marketing school, with a Digital specialization
- Knowledge of the Ad tech industry is a plus, previous internships in a similar position would be as well
- The ability to manage and interpret data
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office - particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- You are autonomous, well organized and you enjoy having responsibilities
- Internship Duration: 6 months
- Location: Singapore
- Starting date: ASAP
Please send your application (resume, PDF format) to email@example.com