An excellent opportunity has arisen for a skilled and experienced Office Manager to join a market leading French online advertising company et their UK HQ in London’s West End. The role of office manager includes being Assistant to the COO and the the UK Managing Director who are both based in London and helping to organise the sales department so that they can maximise efforts.
This is a highly involved role with many areas of responsibility to ensure the smooth operation of the UK office, so multitasking and strong organisational skills are of vital importance.
Your role will include:
- Day to day management of the office facilities (ordering supplies, liaison with the building managers, management of contractors etc)
- Contract negotiation and management with third party suppliers (cleaning, telephones, IT support)
- Dealing with the claims for travelling expenses and manage travel booking.
- Personnel issues such as organising equipment / contracts for new employees.
- Salesforce administration and reporting
- Marketing support by acting as local point of contact for the Marketing team in France and organising local marketing events
- Help the whole team on the creation of world-class marketing and communication collaterals (case studies, PPT, …)
- Work closely with the marketing, sales & publisher teams to create innovative marketing activities to generate new business and educate clients/partners on our products/features
- Manage and implement our presence at a range of UK Market events and coordinate for speaking opportunities
- Order and coordinate giveaways for the UK team
- Preparation and organization of meetings and company events such as business reviews and parties
- General administrative tasks
Beside, you'll be providing assistance to the COO & UK MD:
- Book and organise travel
- Diary management
- Organisation of internal and external meetings
- Expenses management
- Ad hoc research and organisational projects
It is essential for applicants to possess the following;
- To be organized, dynamic, rigorous and willing to learn
- Strong background in administration.
- Startup mentality, ability to function in a fast-paced, evolving climate
- You have excellent communication skills that allow you to deal with other departments and teams in HQ
- Experience using and maintaining CRM systems is a plus
- Strong IT literacy and skills
- French speaking is a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the UK and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
To apply, please follow the link (and don't forget to join your resume): https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1492496420/?pathWildcard=1492496420&trk=mcm