Sublime is hiring a Sales Director Spain to join our Office in Madrid to cover existing accounts and open up new opportunities with new brands and media agencies in Spain and take part to Sublime’s growth.
What will you do?
- Achieving online advertising sales revenue targets with your sales team for Sublime.
- To recruit new clients to advertise across the Sublime Network
- Manage and grow the Spanish Sales team
- To manage relationships between clients and Sublime Media Group to ensure advertising targets are achieved or exceeded, to ensure support and administrative systems are in place and to ensure the relationship with clients grow stronger over time
- To manage revenue forecasting, lead generation activities and pipeline management documented by weekly reporting and full use of internal CRM tool (Salesforce)
- Manage & lead an effective working relationship between sales, client service, and ad operations team
- Coordinate communication with the ad operations team before, during and after a campaign
- To develop and grow the business in conjunction with the Commercial Director to ensure successful campaigns and continued revenue growth,
- Sell (by way of consulting) online solutions to your Agencies to maximize share of revenue & yield generated from your assigned team territory
- Consistently reach quarterly sales targets by upselling to existing clients and prospecting for leads that convert into new business
- Development of effective, long term agency and client direct relationships at Junior Levels & Senior Levels
- Forecasting of expected revenue against budgets for each client
- Weekly forecasting based quarterly budget
- Grow the base of advertising customers within your designated Agencies
- Manage sales opportunities & generate sales leads
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum of 7-10+ years-experience in the digital advertising field and a programmatic sales experience with profound knowledge/understanding of online advertising/marketing
- You have an existing strong network of agency or brand contacts in Spain.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- You have a strong understanding of programmatic media sales.
- Demonstrable experience as head of sales
- Strong sales and customer service ethics. Highly self-motivated to work successfully and achieve sales targets
- Organized, dynamic, rigorous and willing to learn permanently
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Startup mentality, ability to function in a fast-paced, evolving climate
- High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent English, some French language skills would be a bonus