Sublime creates and delivers tailor-made solutions that perform at scale for our premium brands and publishers. We have entered a new era for digital advertising, in which standards are rapidly evolving. Since our launch in 2012, our high-impact, non-intrusive, scalable formats have changed the industry. Today, to further the culture of innovation and address the challenges the marketplace faces, the main engine for growth will be finding a way to bring creativity to the age of programmatic and to continue to enhance the brand image on the digital platform. At Sublime, we will always act with humanity in a world of technology. Across the globe, our teams are committed to providing the highest level of collaborative client service and we are renowned for our great working relationships. Sublime’s spirit of creative disruption is integral to who we are and how we have succeeded to date. We are groundbreakers, driven by performance. We pioneered the use of innovative branding tools, with leading-edge visibility-oriented metrics such as eye-tracking and advanced viewability KPIs. We differentiate ourselves thanks to our creative-driven technologies. Creativity is our motor. It drives everything we do. Sublime, Creativity at Scale.
What will you be doing?
- Within the DACH (Germany/Austria/Swiss) Sales team, your main missions will be:
- Maintaining of effective long term agency and client direct relationships at Senior & Junior Levels
- Represent Sublime with a high level of integrity and knowledge of adtech format offers and act as an advisor for your clients and agencies
- Developing new strong relations with agencies and direct clients to expand Sublime Network
- Represent Sublime during external events with clients and other media group.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the business to identify and implement sales strategies and products across markets
- Manage sales opportunities & generate sales leads
- Manage and lead an effective working relationship between sales, client service, and ad operations based in Paris. Detailed weekly reporting to your Management and ensure Salesforce is kept up to date for the wider group
What You Need for this Position
- Minimum of 2-3 years-experience in the digital advertising field and a programmatic sales experience with deep knowledge/understanding of online advertising/marketing
- A proven track record of over-quota achievement
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Able to work with an international team in a fast-paced environment and able to adapt to change.
- Strong sales and customer service ethics. Highly self-motivated to work
- Able to work independently and balance multiple tasks
- Organized, dynamic, rigorous and willing to learn permanently
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree, concentration in business, online marketing or advertising preferred
- High competency level in MS Office with specific strengths in Excel and Power Point
- Fluent English, French would be a plus
Must be authorized to work in Germany and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
To apply, click here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/cap/view/1599216701/?pathWildcard=1599216701&trk=mcm